Photo

Qwinn´s Ultimate DAO Fixpack v3 (no longer beta!)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1219 replies to this topic

Katzapult

Katzapult

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Hello everyone. Bioware decided to close their boards. Is there still a way to get Qwinn´s fix pack? Thank you very much. :smile:

[Updated 23 July 2017:  Qwinn's Ultimate DAO Fixpack v3.2 is now live!]

Edited by Thandal, 23 July 2017 - 08:50 PM.
New version of the mod is now on the Nexus.

theskymoves

theskymoves

Mrs Grumpy Girdle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Search on 'qwinn' from the main projects page (first clear the 'status' drop-down) and download from the search results.

Edited by theskymoves, 27 October 2016 - 02:34 PM.

Katzapult

Katzapult

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Thank you for the fast reply. Unfortunately, it didn´t work. I think i´m still doing something wrong. No search results.

theskymoves

theskymoves

Mrs Grumpy Girdle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Thank you for the fast reply. Unfortunately, it didn´t work. I think i´m still doing something wrong. No search results.

I just test-downloaded it, so it does work.

You may have to be logged in (I am/was). And this is a short tutorial of the process I just threw together for my blog...

ETA that logging in isn't required, at least for the Qwinn's file... I just logged out and was able to download another copy of the DAzip... no idea why it isn't working for you, sorry. :unsure:

Edited by theskymoves, 27 October 2016 - 03:27 PM.

Katzapult

Katzapult

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

The tutorial was a great help. Thanks again. Got it now. :thumbsup:

theskymoves

theskymoves

Mrs Grumpy Girdle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

The tutorial was a great help. Thanks again. Got it now. :thumbsup:

Yay! Glad you got it sorted! :D

mcgoy

mcgoy

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 791 posts

As of 6pm, the individual project pages don't seem to be available.  I am logged on, I can do searches, see my the icons & links for my subscriptions, but the project pages themselves come up as a solid white screen

Just thought I would let everyone know.  :sad:

theskymoves

theskymoves

Mrs Grumpy Girdle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

As of 6pm, the individual project pages don't seem to be available.  I am logged on, I can do searches, see my the icons & links for my subscriptions, but the project pages themselves come up as a solid white screen

Just thought I would let everyone know.  :sad:

It's been that way since yesterday afternoon, at least. (Hence the instructions on how to DL from the search results rather than the 'normal' way.)

mcgoy

mcgoy

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 791 posts

Saw no reason to reply with 'duh' for not reading everything

however

The project pages are available again rather than the solid white screen of uselessness.  i don't know how long they will be available so for those who wanted to download something and didn't... I suggest downloading while the project pages are available!

AdenYeshua

AdenYeshua

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

For those interested you can always look at the Cached version on google. The little arrow on the right of the result.

Page loaded in: 0.686 seconds