mutliple master files skyrim special edition creation kit?

tommahawke

1. Locate your CreationKit.ini file. (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition)

2. Add "bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1" (without the quotes) under the [General] section. Anywhere will work.

3. Scroll down to near the bottom and find the [Archive] section. Find the line that starts with "SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim" and a list of .bsa files. Add the update, Dawnguard, Hearth Fires and Dragonborn bsa files to the list with commas and spaces....

SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices_en0.bsa, Skyrim - Textures0.bsa, Skyrim - Textures1.bsa, Skyrim - Textures2.bsa, Skyrim - Textures3.bsa, Skyrim - Textures4.bsa, Skyrim - Textures5.bsa, Skyrim - Textures6.bsa, Skyrim - Textures7.bsa, Skyrim - Textures8.bsa, Skyrim - Patch.bsa, Update.bsa, DawnGuard.bsa, HearthFires.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa

4. Save file

Thank you

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

If I select Skyrim.esm, Updates.esm, Hearthfires.esm -- it loads ... but when I add Dawnguard.esm, it would give me the master files error..Are Heathfires, and Dawnguard (and even Dragonborn) not meant to be opened at the same time?