Unresolved Shadow Striping Issues

mbk6452

My screenshots are too large to upload.

Having issues with shadow striping on ceilings, walls, door and window edges and character models. Im not sure if its a SMIM problem. With original Skyrim I had resolved shadow striping with a few skyrimprefs.ini tweaks with Mod Organizer. Now with SSE, the same .ini tweaks dont work. In fact I noticed within the skyrimprefs.ini located in documents>my games>sse that some of the lines under display like the shadowbias is missing and many other differences with the type of .ini features than original skyrim. I am unsure how to fix this and havent found anything related to SSE striping issues and fixes. Thank you if anyone knows how to resolve this.

Mmm I spotted an issue last night, on vanilla in Breezehome. A single object started to cast a striped shadow along the wall. I am also looking for secondary shadow distance, setting from Fallout 4 not working here.

found my fix, turns out my system (labtop) was using the bult-in Intel GPU rather than the other NIVIDIA GeForce GPU also usable, switching to the GeForce threw its "GeForce Experiance" menu worked but now I gota deal with the Crashing & total lockup game freezes at random... fix 1 problem and anther shows up, their like cockroaches or flies (good thing I don't like giving up)

• 1 year later...