How hard is it to port mods ?

Thepeon

I self ported a couple of player homes. Just need to remember to unpack then delete any bsa with it and run the meshes through that handy-dandy auto mesh fixer. Also need to run esp through SSE CK. No problems with either yet.

I am pretty much a noob as far as creation kit, meshes, textures etc. But have been able to move whole lot of mods over. Found that it is worth the hassle to run all the mods you want moved through the creation kit. Not only does it convert your mods it also weeds out the ones that have issues. Also the nif converter , texture converter tools are a god thing. Got a mod list of about 175 plug ins working with about 20 or so of those that I have down loaded already converted. Have some issues with some followers that I will have to have a look at.

I am pretty much a noob as far as creation kit, meshes, textures etc. But have been able to move whole lot of mods over. Found that it is worth the hassle to run all the mods you want moved through the creation kit. Not only does it convert your mods it also weeds out the ones that have issues. Also the nif converter , texture converter tools are a god thing. Got a mod list of about 175 plug ins working with about 20 or so of those that I have down loaded already converted. Have some issues with some followers that I will have to have a look at

Do you have a link to the texture converter?