Major FPS loss while facing certain areas in my location mod

greekrage

no it was

WATER: Too many different water heights using planar reflections visible in the loaded area (More then 7). Need an artist to lower the number of unique water heights in the worldspace (Commonwealth) for the 5x5 surrounding cell FortHagenExt (-22, -2) (0000E458)!

That location? is that it? FortHagenExt (-22, -2) (0000E458)

a unnamed wilderness ( no location ) as for the DLC3 and gnatswarm etc...stuff NO it isnt supposed to be there and ive seen it in all my mods...i suspect its a DLC3 error that shows up when ever i use farharbor

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what you have is a reaching problem, too much data is getting picked up when you enter that cell, not only horizontal but in all directions.

SO are you saying its overloaded or that the location plus my mod is overloaded

correct, but not a complete loss yet, there are some tricks we can do so not to damage the games functions. IF your willing?

1. The map marker is a field, a barrier that acts as if it's a trigger and a collision marker, sort of a one way door..best I can describe it.
  2. That ship is swamping the direct center of entry becasue the map marker reaches down into it.

So, we can do 2 things to test the FPS issue here.

1. Lower the ship 1x it's size by dimensions --- Down with out disturbing any other objects.
  2. raise the map marker so the bottom of the Ball just touches the entry way / ground.

what that "should do" is eliminate the swamping of the cell as it fires. You can't delete it.

Same crap happening in my fort hope location thats at the top left corner of the map with ZERO visible triggers markers and it still happened..

Meanwhile i do another megamod in the heart of the city and have no such issue... (hangmans) .

Thats why im sure its a visual bug/error or what ever you want to call it...like the LOD or possible textures im using .

I uploaded a vid but for some reason you cant see the fps counter that clearly showed that where i was standing or walking was unreleted to FPS loss ,

I would walking around in the problem areas looking down and have full frames and as soon as i looked forward...BOOM...form 70-80 frames to 25-30

correct, but not a complete loss yet, there are some tricks we can do so not to damage the games functions. IF your willing?

1. The map marker is a field, a barrier that acts as if it's a trigger and a collision marker, sort of a one way door..best I can describe it.
  2. That ship is swamping the direct center of entry becasue the map marker reaches down into it.

So, we can do 2 things to test the FPS issue here.

1. Lower the ship 1x it's size by dimensions --- Down with out disturbing any other objects.
  2. raise the map marker so the bottom of the Ball just touches the entry way / ground.

what that "should do" is eliminate the swamping of the cell as it fires. You can't delete it.

Ok ill try that... btw thanks for your time i really appreciate it.