Major FPS loss while facing certain areas in my location mod

greekrage

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you ever played fallout 3 ?

vault 101 fast travel to spring-vale high and reverse back the game will CTD.

The reason is the sphere that encompasses the high school and building is already loaded with too many triggers.

moving the sphere, AKA the map marker from the school adjacent to it, Eliminates the collision properties causing the game to crash.

I didn't design the game but I have "redesigned it"

I don't crash on any thing any more unless I need too.

ok, so I went ahead and did the "BlackPlane work as needed, Overloaded useless data and just finished cleaning it.

how ever, know that each ref has an opposite to parent entry made as well VIA x edit's strange behavior. That sort of thing can screw up the game.

But it ID's the entries and is easy to spot, before the work started, there was NO way to see it in x edits format. I had to make it visible so you can edit the data.

I have to copy the plugin to my cell phone and upload it for you to get. It grew a bit too.

You need to verily it runs and all the quirks you are used too. A lot of errors were found dealing with overlapping strings. I shrank the ship, and lowered it some too.

I took the map marker and raised it too, I shrank down the size of the triggers you built...Too big as they were.

so now to uploading it and I will only submit the link VIA PM. is that ok with you?

i was testing the black plane . i hoped it would stop the light from coming in which it did...

When you use a static like that, you use 1 per cell only, you enlarge it so it covers the whole top of that cell, you don't put hundreds of them all over the place.

1 is enough. call it a real roof and leaves no foot print.