Dragonball Universe Inspired Mods: Particularly "Kamehameha" by TrentisN

DrSlaughter7

I posted a comment on Steam under the "Kamehameha" mod made by TrentisN. I loved it and while it is op, it's op IF you have enough magicka to sustain it. That being said I'd love to see a port of it in Special Edition! Maybe even some other mods inspired by the Dragonball Universe! Personally, I'd like to see ones that would affect gameplay or playstyle in the form of spells/buffs. Like if I went Super Saiyan, it would take away a portion of my Magicka cost and "hold" it so it wouldn't regenerate, while also dwindling my stamina. However, it would greatly increase my Unarmed attacks or f*#@ it my "Special Attacks" such as the "kamehameha"! You get my point.

Super Tangent!: I'm not tryin to say anything or anything, but im jussaiyan that it's some serious bullshit that it takes the full force of the entire Earth to generate a Spirit Bomb created by Goku to destroy Kid Buu when Zamasu is f*#@ing GOD LEVEL goin toe2toe with VEGITO BLUE (!!) and Future Trunks says some #deep bullshit and some how some f*#@ing way generates a Spirit Bomb from the nigh extinct Earth inhabitants PUTS THAT s#*! IN HIS SWORD (!!) and *boop* bad guy is dead. Universe is saved. GG. Let's all group together and laugh as the camera pans out.

An author uploaded a version of super kamahameha for Xbox 1 (an altered version of lightning storm with the added sounds of goku chanting kamehameha) that doesn't cost much magica at all if you ask me. Op as usual but I think that's why it's draining. If you're a mage build it shouldn't be an issue though. Stacking mag resist and tuning your armor and perks lightens the need for hp and stamina heating that the AR cap is near 600 even if you pass it, it won't do any good.

Super sayian sounds neat but I think unlocked/unleashed potential might be easier to mimic.