Help with mods for followers (IAFT vs AFT) or even console commands

el2mador

Hi all.

Just looking for help with regards to having more followers for my game.

I currently have 32 followers happily lounging away in Breezehome and would like to get more since I tend to download new follower mods.

I am currently using Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks (supports up to 32 followers) - now I'm not a modding expert, so I realized too late that the mod was apparently ported without permission and is no longer being supported or available.

-----------------------

(1) Is there a way to get more than 32 followers/go beyond the limit, perhaps via console?

(2) IAFT has a reset function which resets all follower clothing, items and skills to their default settings if you've gone beyond 32; the problem is I've spent so many hours customizing my followers since I tend to geek out on RP-ing and stuff. Is there a workaround to this?

(3) How do you reliably set Breezehome (or any other indoor location) as a follower home/where they would go to when dismissed - via console? I tried having a 33rd follower and used the "player.placeatme <id> 1" command. When I dismissed that follower, she immediately went outside. When I did try the command again - she reset to default appearance.

(4) There are some other existing follower mods for SSE, however, if I do use them and lose IAFT, it seems I will be losing all the followers I have (they'd go back to their default areas/settings). Is there a way to make these mods compatible with IAFT so that I can get more followers but not have the existing ones reset?

Thanks.