No, I'm not talking the Imperial Cult's god of Might.

I'm talking about the US Army's currently-in-development combat exoskeleton, which is designed to be a light rifle armor capable of withstanding several 7.62x39mm bullets at point blank (at least according to the US Army) for special operations groups because its almighty, unheiring, and unassailable.

Now, I personally think that the Power Armor that the US Army developed to do the same job (only for infantry forces rather than spec ops) in the Fallout Universe is clunky as hell and more of a liability than an asset. What I'm asking for here is for someone to make meshes and textures for a modular light power armor system, similar to TALOS. I'm a modder myself and will be able to do any of the creation kit-based work that needs to be done, so I only need models and textures for this. If someone could help me out with that, it'd be f***ing awesome. If you're interested in helping, send me a PM so we can go over details.

Here's a really dramatic trailer for the TALOS, starring one really lucky motherf***er (who looks like tactical Colin Jost) who gets to say he was the guy who tested Power Armor.

taliho.jpghttp://icdn3.digitaltrends.com/image/talos3-1200x630-c.jpg

Edited by Roadhouse699