Help starting out.

crazyjake252

just an update, I am up to 57 pages on the Guide. there is a lot more to go, if any one wants something added let me know and give me a link. I might already have it or might not.

I am adding Radio station info tonight when I get home.

Hey JoKelly ... I was flattered that you chose my words to put in this tutorial help file. But I did not test that method and have no first hand knowledge of it actually working.

The seems to me method on that does seem very plausible ... but it is just that. It needs somebody to confirm test it.

And sorry I don't play NV ... jus Fo3

Hey JoKelly ... I was flattered that you chose my words to put in this tutorial help file. But I did not test that method and have no first hand knowledge of it actually working.

The seems to me method on that does seem very plausible ... but it is just that. It needs somebody to confirm test it.

Hmmmm... LOL well then I can say that its worked perfectly for me so far. not the first time I played guinea pig. Which is not as fun as playing doctor... " HELLLLLLOOOO NURSE"

Hmmmm... LOL well then I can say that its worked perfectly for me so far. not the first time I played guinea pig. Which is not as fun as playing doctor... " HELLLLLLOOOO NURSE"

Huh ? you saying you did test it and it worked for you ?

yep... three world spaces created so far. I haven't lod'd them yet, so problems may crop up during that. but so far so good.

yep... three world spaces created so far. I haven't lod'd them yet, so problems may crop up during that. but so far so good.

Well I think you better not forget yourself in that tutorial credit then.

To be honest all I am doing is just compiling stuff other people have done, about the only credit I deserve is something like the assistant of Assistant gopher to the 3rd undersecretary of the head office secretary of janitorial affairs junior manager. its a nice long title that means absolutely nothing LOL

and now for something completely different. The Lurch... no really, I've actually gotten to where I enjoy dialogue creation now. and finally finding a way to make a small monologue run smoothly... Thank you.. was great.

On a more serious note, I took a gander at the work Dubious has done and I have to wonder just how useful my collection of random material is. He pretty much has a lot covered.

Edited by JoKelly

To be honest all I am doing is just compiling stuff other people have done, about the only credit I deserve is something like the assistant of Assistant gopher to the 3rd undersecretary of the head office secretary of janitorial affairs junior manager. its a nice long title that means absolutely nothing LOL

and now for something completely different. The Lurch... no really, I've actually gotten to where I enjoy dialogue creation now. and finally finding a way to make a small monologue run smoothly... Thank you.. was great.

On a more serious note, I took a gander at the work Dubious has done and I have to wonder just how useful my collection of random material is. He pretty much has a lot covered.

I think you're selling yourself short .

One tidbit I have been thinking of adding to this list , just not sure exactly how to word it ... but what the hey , I'll give it a shot.

Is for the modder ready to step out of the novice stage. You know after you realize the grand scheme you had in your head for your idea isn't going to happen.

Is you should start looking to the boards and reading what others are comming up with for idea's on what to mod.

Then just take that idea and since now you are more familiar with the geck and information resources (like geck wiki)

See if you can solve their idea. Just in a lurking fashion if you don't want to actually go public.

I have found this is a huge source of learning material ... since I myself cannot come up with all the various idea's on what to mod. Helping others is actually helping myself. I almost always learn something new when investigating how to accomplish someone elses idea.

And just for learning ... there is all the past posts which some have been solved. Many haven't ... so no shortage of first time solved as far as I can see.