Introducing me

shalheira

No. That is unless if my hand does not work in any way, I SHALL EAT THEM!! :devil:

Where's the barbecue sauce? I want my meals prepared! Oh, the joy!

Oh no, nothing will save you from the grues, nothing!

Hmm...is there something you're not telling us? ;D

Sorry, I don't get it....I was implying that there needs to be more females on this manly forum.

He's implying you like girls too :P

Not that it matters, he's only trying to make himself feel better about being a loner...

[bTW, I know your not into women, because why would you have a husband, right? *sighs* How immature some little boys can be, right? :rolleyes: ]

Oh, I see. Ya, that's pretty crazy considering how much I talk about my poor husband on this forum, and some how I put some posts featuring mature subject matter in my "about me" thread that would pretty much prove my sexual orientation (recall what I said about "important aspects of marriage"?)

Sometimes the ninja can be a little annoying! :pinch: I think someone needs to take a time out in the naughty chair.

Oh, I see. Ya, that's pretty crazy considering how much I talk about my poor husband on this forum, and some how I put some posts featuring mature subject matter in my "about me" thread that would pretty much prove my sexual orientation (recall what I said about "important aspects of marriage"?)

Sometimes the ninja can be a little annoying! :pinch: I think someone needs to take a time out in the naughty chair.

Ha! I doubt that a timeout would work on a Cthulhu worshipper such as Ninja. You might try forcing him to eat humans with BBQ sauce, he hates that.

Not that it matters, he's only trying to make himself feel better about being a loner...

I thought you knew me better than that. I'm just trying to make someone laugh, anyone. As long as my post brought giggles to someone, my work here is done.

Archived