Help with a teleporter

americanwierdo

basic GECK, will just refuse to save if there is some kind of error in a script. Then it will taunt you repeatedly till you pull out hair and bash your face into the keyboard.Â

Â

You can use Cipscis online to check your script or download GECK 1.4 power up which will help keep your blood pressure down low enough your head doesn't explode.

Â

Have you gotten that Neener Neener error code also ?

Â

LOL but even with error codes coming back ... I'd have to say ripping hair out and keyboard face bashing still has been my experience. Â oy~veh

Like when it returns no errors, everything looks perfect, you spend a whole weekend bit by bit troubleshooting it, just can't get it to work.... Until you finally realize you put ">" instead of "<"

basic GECK, will just refuse to save if there is some kind of error in a script. Then it will taunt you repeatedly till you pull out hair and bash your face into the keyboard.Â

Â

You can use Cipscis online to check your script or download GECK 1.4 power up which will help keep your blood pressure down low enough your head doesn't explode.

Â

Â

LOL but even with error codes coming back ... I'd have to say ripping hair out and keyboard face bashing still has been my experience. Â oy~veh

Like when it returns no errors, everything looks perfect, you spend a whole weekend bit by bit troubleshooting it, just can't get it to work.... Until you finally realize you put ">" instead of "<"

Ouch !

Â

Â

Â

Ouch !

Been there done that, had the keyboard face to prove it LOL. for me its almost always something simple like that.

Edited by JoKelly