Regenerating LOD for Tamriel

Arxie

Hello. I'm fairly new to modding, but still familiar with the basics of the creation kit, some scripting, and level design. My mod is coming along quite nicely. The only problem I'm having right now is when trying to regenerate LOD for the cells I've edited. I tried the feature included in the CK, but it failed with this error:

"Data\Meshes\LOD\Mountains\MountainRidge02_LOD_1.nif"

I googled it, and was suggested to use OScape, however, this tool only seems to support the older Skyrim version. Also, there is no documentation or tutorial on this tool whatsoever, if you can believe that! I've also tried the "SSELODGen" tool on the SSE nexus, but this seemingly regenerates and improves all LOD for the entire worldspace with all the mods currently in the load order taken into account, and this will of course lead to major compatibility issues.

Generally there seems to be little to no guidance on this topic, and I'm kind of lost right now. Any help would be of great use.

Thanks in advance!

Just deactive all mods except for DLCs when running SSELODGen.

Oh it's really that simple? I thought it would recalculate all LOD and be incompatible with almost any other mod editing the worldspace (it is primarily for personal use after all).

Thanks a lot, I'll try it!