Replacing collision in NifSkope (easy way)

kitcat81

By the way, it helps if one downloads the newest version...lame me.

Just to repost here for quick reference:

https://github.com/jonwd7/nifskope/releases

Thank you,ÃÂ I did not think of this, added this link to the guide.ÃÂ
I was still on 4. Spent a good 15 minutes trying to figure out the lack on the options described. =P

Silly me.

Funniest thing is, I had just finished a big batch of items a few days ago that this would have helped, heh. C'est la vie.

It's weird sometimes how such a small thing can make such a difference in time expenditure. =)

By the way, it helps if one downloads the newest version...lame me.

Just to repost here for quick reference:

https://github.com/jonwd7/nifskope/releases

Thank you,ÃÂ I did not think of this, added this link to the guide.ÃÂ
I was still on 4. Spent a good 15 minutes trying to figure out the lack on the options described. =P

Silly me.

Funniest thing is, I had just finished a big batch of items a few days ago that this would have helped, heh. C'est la vie.

It's weird sometimes how such a small thing can make such a difference in time expenditure. =)

Did not even notice myself that I used version 2.0 - 5 until I looked at my own screenshot. Absent-minded me :D As I remember some earlier version of 2.0 did not support edit UV for BSTriShape. I might be wrong but I could not make it work with earlier versions. I got this version before it was released, from some forum where the author posted it for testing. Yep, small things can save loads of time.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also have to say thank you guys!

BUT: Everytime I do exactly these steps, the collision box is not correctly alligned with my mesh.. I tried moving ninodes in both nifs but it didn't work..

Maybe it's because I created a scol from two objects and used its collision data?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...