What happened to the Wasteland ink junkie/heretic/etc... tattoo mods?

Lansat

Did the author remove them for some reason?

Obviously.

Not really that obvious, the alternative is mods deleted it, or temporarily unavailable. Whichever the case it would be unfortunate if it's permanently gone, as fallout 4 is somewhat lacking in that department.

Edited by Lansat

• 1 month later...

I spoke with the mod author about getting my hands on the mods, He has sent me a dropbox file containing the Wasteland INK. I can email them to you if you still want them?

Sorry, guys, I have not checked this page since. However, if you all haven't emailed me via The Nexus Forums. here is a link to the file:

POST UPDATE: 2019.02.20 - NEW LINK BELOW, CONTACT ME IF THIS DOES NOT WORK.

https://drive.google...m1O1izcLWzqe22I

Edited by HangoverXIII

I'd like to get a link too please. These were the best tattoo mods iv'e ever seen and them getting pulled from Nexus taught me to make manual backups of every single mod i ever download.. Had to learn that the hard way.

I'd like to have the link too. I recently started a Raider playthrough and I intended to play with this tattoo mod :/

I spoke with the mod author about getting my hands on the mods, He has sent me a dropbox file containing the Wasteland INK. I can email them to you if you still want them?

Hi,

i am also interested to getting this file

Edited by lunemauve