How to reset Serana ? (marriable mod + cured)

Deleted32891205User

So i cured Serana into human but i change my mind and i used the console command :

SetPapyrusQuestVar DLC1NPCMentalModel ToldPlayerSheDidntWantCure True
SetPapyrusQuestVar DLC1NPCMentalModel CutOffCureDiscussion True
resetquest DLC1SeranaCureSelfQuest
setstage DLC1SeranaCureSelfQuest 0
it seems work as her eye back to red again, but i dont get the "bloodcursed arrow trade option" or "turn me to vampire option" or even "have you ever thought about cure..." dialogue anymore :(
and i also used marriable mod, i used divorce console command which is :
removefac 51596
player.removefac c6472
resetquest 74793
resetquest 21382
setstage 74793 10
this one also seems work as i can marry other npc normally, but she is now broken, i mean when i choose part away option, she just stand still and not going anywhere, i waited couple days and she just stand there.
i dont have any backup save before cured or married :(
any idea how to reset her ? back to the dawnguard questline finished

Make a backup save before trying any of the following console commands. There are three options that you can try to use and hope it fixes your issue.

Option 1: Click on Serana while in the console and type "disable" and click enter. After that type enable and click enter. Also, make a side note somewhere when you first click her as to what her Ref ID is just in case.

Option 2: Click on Serana while the console is open and type "resetAI" and click enter.

Option 3: Click on Serana while the console is open and type "recycleactor" and click enter. This might have bad side effects.

Make a backup save before trying any of the following console commands. There are three options that you can try to use and hope it fixes your issue.

Option 1: Click on Serana while in the console and type "disable" and click enter. After that type enable and click enter. Also, make a side note somewhere when you first click her as to what her Ref ID is just in case.

Option 2: Click on Serana while the console is open and type "resetAI" and click enter.

Option 3: Click on Serana while the console is open and type "recycleactor" and click enter. This might have bad side effects.

hey, thanks for the answer

but it still the same :( option 1 and 2 seems not doing anything with her, no effect. option 3 she back to the tomb but still, no dialogue about arrow/vampire and she still move to my breezehome :(

Then I'm not really sure what to do. You're probably going to want to revert back to a save before you changed her to a human, or at the very least to a save when you had made her human. I don't think there is going to be any way to fix it beyond that. Sorry.

Then I'm not really sure what to do. You're probably going to want to revert back to a save before you changed her to a human, or at the very least to a save when you had made her human. I don't think there is going to be any way to fix it beyond that. Sorry.

i thought the

SetPapyrusQuestVar DLC1NPCMentalModel ToldPlayerSheDidntWantCure True

SetPapyrusQuestVar DLC1NPCMentalModel CutOffCureDiscussion True
resetquest DLC1SeranaCureSelfQuest
setstage DLC1SeranaCureSelfQuest 0
would actually work, but it looks like i cant revert using that command :(
i just want to reset her so she will not standing still and will move to her default home, maybe move her to the fort, but i cant find the way how it works

Try the rest AI command again. Make sure you click on her. That or the recycleactor command are really the only commands that can get her moving again and back to her normal AI routines. That or you could do the reverse of what you try to do with the Papyrus commands. Other than that I don't really have any idea what to do.

Try the rest AI command again. Make sure you click on her. That or the recycleactor command are really the only commands that can get her moving again and back to her normal AI routines. That or you could do the reverse of what you try to do with the Papyrus commands. Other than that I don't really have any idea what to do.

can recycleactor also reset the marriage ? because i dont know which mod that make her broken, and i just tried setrace nordracevampire, suprisingly all the dialogue appeared again, but her face model is completely changed (kinda scary tho)

anyway, thanks for the answer.

Maybe, maybe not. Honestly, unless you have backup saves to revert to before this happen I think it's going to have to stay this way.

:( i guess i have to deal with that

oh, one more question ,do you know how to send her back to "default" location, in this case is fort dawnguard, i tried to take her there and "part away" but she keep coming back to my breezehome, i wanted to set her "home" in fort dawnguard

thanks a lot

Sadly I don't know how to do that. :( In the future try to remember to be careful with the console. While it can be used to fix bugs, it can also create some very bad ones. Also, consider making backup saves that you can revert to in the event something goes wrong with a mod, a console command, or just a simple story choice you regret. It took me a while to start building up that habit and I haven't regretted it - it's saved me a lot of grief more than once.