F4SE Loader is not working after recent FO4 update!

Deleted29371305User

• 6 months later...

I do have the compatible version of F4SE for my Fallout, but it still doesn`t load. It just crashes.

"Thanks for the help! After I updated the mods, the script loader works ... "

Well, what exactly did you do so I can follow you please ? Yesterday my Steam updated as soon as I got to my desktop ( it was setup that way since I started playing 1 year ago and I did not know about the F4se new software ) so I let it because as I said, I did not know about the new F4se ... obviously, I got the same message that everybody got when I tried to launch my game via F4SE .... last night I played my game via Steam and one mod was not working but every thing else was perfect ... 5 minutes ago I changed my Steam game setup to "Only update this game when I launch it" and my F4SE is still not working ... so, you said that you have the compatible version, how did you get it ?

Also, you said that after you update your mods, the script loader is working ? Ok, how in the first place did you get the compatible version so I can also update my mods please ?

Thanks ... :cool:

And here is the kicker, if beth insist on pre-loading their s*** onto our harddrives, like they just did, it will maybe require weekly updates from beth, thereby effectively kill f4se as we know it.

There is an actual chance that it will never work again.

Gotta love it.

Edit.

Also, don't play on your save without it, while there are no apparent consequence, i Can tell you so much that some of the tools i use to monitor runaway scripts and so on, has bugged out to a point where they wont even read the files anymore. So maybe don't.

Edited by Arneercool

• 4 weeks later...

If you are using nmm u can always start with the normal fallout 4 launcher .

well its working for me and i also got my mods workings the only problem so far is the lil lag when i bring out the crafting settlement menu but that maybe cuz i have alots of mods for settlements !

Edited by DarkInvaders