Premium service slow

pugles

I am also currently having this problem. I don't know if you are having a similar problem as me (https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5244595-eta-9999-on-downloads-and-only-using-110-of-my-download-speed-premium/) but on my post one of the Admins replied with a sort of form to fill out with details etc to fix it faster. I'll post this here for you;

Posted 06 February 2017 - 05:10 AM

Unashamed food junky

• photo-2823959.gif?_r=1454218919
  • Staff
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 1,209 posts

Unfortunately, we've been experiencing sporadic moments of download issues with a number of people. The site devs are already looking into it but they would like you to help them by providing them more information on the matter.

Please fill out this form here:

And you can post the completed form in two places:

Hopefully with enough info, they'll be able to narrow it down enough to get to the cause of this happening soon. :sweat:

I paid money for a faster service but I am not getting any faster speeds. ÃÂ It's also not internet related on my end. ÃÂ If I'm not going to be given faster download speeds then why should I give you my money?

Sometimes it's not came from nexus site. But it's your own internet connection. Maybe problem came from your internet browser

Edited by Amirun