Grand Zealot Richter companion

Thieverpedia

When I first got the Far Harbor DLC, I was amazed by the intense level of detail Bethesda was able to fit in on one small island, and the storyline that came along with it. But when I discovered that only one faction had a companion, I was a little bummed. Why is the only companion an old gruff hunter? It was a shame that unlike the Commonwealth, Far Harbor didn't have their own companion from the local "evil" faction. This companion idea, of course, is the the one you read on the thread. Grand Zealot Richter.

A Zealot of the Children of Atom, ever devoted to His glow, he could have made quite an interesting companion. Many he could call brother or sister, but few he could call a friend. A reminder of his older days in a familiar organisation. Morally, he would choose the most logical in every situation, ever emotionless as he passes judgement upon the unfaithful, and ever hating the harborfolk of Far Harbor. Would he try to convert the player character entirely? Probably. But nevertheless would make him any less interesting. Maybe we learn more about his past.

As for the companion perk, undoubtedly it would have something to do with Radiation. Perhaps adding half of current radiation damage to critical damage from any weapon? Or maybe unleashing a radioactive explosion at low health and knocking enemies away, akin to the Fallout 3 perk, Nuclear Anomaly.

I'm sure the voice actor could easily be replaced. He did kind of voice all the lines in a rather emotionless zealot voice. If there are any good modders out there who are willing to undertake this, then that would be nice. You can also pass 3 Speech checks to get a higher Caps reward. Strong disliked that

Edited by Thieverpedia