ISOWarrior

I've been thinking to install HDT on my new laptop to have things like hair and cape physics, grass physics etc., but the installation instructions say I need BBP. I don't want BBP. I find the realism of this feature debatable( while I understand that in a setting like Skyrim the quality of women's underwear might be probably much worse than in real life, still IRL I don't see that many women with jiggling boobs) , I think it caters to perverts( no offense) who are sexually interested in women( straight female here, so not into women myself), and this feature doesn't bring anything that I would be interested in or enjoy( for reasons mentioned above) , it would merely take up my laptop's resources. Is there any way to have HDT without the bouncing boobs effect?

• 1 year later...

1. Install HDT.

2. Go into your Skyrim Data folder.

3. Find SKSE folder

4. Go into Plugins folder

5. Delete hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

6. Make sure you have HDT.xml

7. if you dont have HDT.xml, go on sexlab and find an alternate download for HDT, such as HDT Vagina All-in-One, Download it, install it.

8. Delete everything that mod contains except HDT.xml (in order to do this you will need to install it through Mod Organizer)

I don't know if this actually works but its worth a try if you dont want BBP lagging your game up or something but still want HDT for something else.

Edited by theLostYou