Citrus or other high poly head for SSE?

braknar

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have experience with armours and using the body slide outfit studio (I wish I could double endorse that mod because it saved my bacon a lot of times). Although most of that was done months ago; it seems to take me a very long time to do just one armour so not something I have a lot of time for but I am sure I can dig up all the old tutorials I followed :)

Thanks but in reference to 3dsmax I'm trying to import things with collision, large structures. So it's a bit different from armor. I see a lot of armor tutorials, well how to create one from within the ck from existing assets, but almost none on how to model something from scratch and bring it into the game.

Um...so I selected all the presets from ArgonianFemalePreset01 to the woodelves and clicked alt 4, clicked ok on the pop up to export and it finished instantaneously. Are the facegen things placed somewhere I can find them to verify?

Oh you mean statics? Oh that one is a bit easier, although you need an older version of Nifskope. I import .obj file into Nifskope 1..06c and then use the NifTools to chunk merge for making collisions. Once that is done I update with Nif optmizer for SSE.

Any other meshes should be ran in nif optimizer in order to be read by the 64bit engine.

Edited by Tarshana

A train trestle to be precise. I want to try to find out why putting a train in the game won't work.

So I followed your steps but have a problem. I try to load the game but it fails. I have a feeling I might've screwed up a basic thing that you assume I'd know.

I installed the standalone via NMM as to put the esp in the data folder. Then I copied the extracted meshes into the data folder.