How to store my ships?

dragonslayer2k12

I lost the first ship I started out with the fighter ship. I lost it when I unlocked the coordinates to a crashed ship and claimed the crashed ship. I spent a lot of time trying to move the crashed ship near my fighter. I found this crashed ship near a gek trading base with a landing pad. I finally managed to dock both ships at the same landing pad they were clipping through each other and after wandering around hoovering up resources and finding things I came back to find only the crashed ship docked there and the fighter gone as if one of those little stinky geks took it. So now I have unlocked the location of yet another crashed ship and I know what will happen if I head over there and claim it. I have the latest version of the game pathfinder edition which has base building too. I am guessing I have to build my own base and build a landing pad for it then dock it there to keep my ships from going away? I am still on the first planet I started on and I didn't pick up that atlas thing I can't even remember where the hell it is now do I need that? I have seen videos of people docking their ships in their own freighters in space so I know it is possible to keep more than one ship but it can't be so bad that it only works there and not on planet too right?

• 3 months later...

In order to own multiple starships, you have to buy them from NPCs that land in YOUR freighter. Anything else will simply replace your current starship with the new one.

It's been awhile since you asked though, so I expect that you've already figured this out.