Need help with blank perk in pipboy list

Ivarov

Hi,

[Edit: problem solved, scroll down to post 3 if interested in the issue and solution; The first question below, though, still stands as I'd really like to know if...]

Is there a console command to show all perks the player have? (and most importantly their refIDs)

I mean similar to how "player.getav <actor value name>" show the chosen value as a result. or a cgf, or whatever it is that the pipboy code actually does to bring your perk list as you click/scroll to that tab... I'm even searching in some scripts to see if I find anything, but so far no luck.
The most simple thing would be to click on the perk line but that seems to select the nearest thing in the area behind the pipboy (and now I feel silly for trying that)

I want to narrow down what perk is this mysterious perk showing up at the top of my perk list in the pipboy, no name, no description, no animation.

Fallout4_2017_03_29_23_18_29_96.png

(in case anyone's wondering, i'm testing some icons with iconlibs2 mod, but that part i've been doing for a while, this blank perk issue is new)

I tried googling the issue, the only thing I found was a mention of some mods editing companion perks causing this, and idiot savant level 3 applying the temporary XP bonus as a blank perk entry. But my character has neither any companion perk nor I.S. at level 3 (have it at 1).

I'm pretty sure it was something from a mod or even some personal edits I made with FO4Edit/CK, but after hours carefully looking at each entry in the last few added/edited mods, the blank perk is still there (at the top which is most annoying). Either way (a mod error or a vanilla thing) I'd like to find its ID, and see if I can either make it hidden or at least give its name and description.

Thanks in advance

Cheers!

Edited by Ivarov

Thank you very much for replying!

D'oh, I 'forgot' about that option. xD Well actually I was rather trying to find and solve through another means, but sure enough, after a dozen tries, I found the culprit.

The mod is "Rest in Peace" (a beautiful idea albeit apparently very much WIP), which adds many perks that are hidden and point to the mods scripts. One was not hidden though. In case anyone's interested, the perks editorID is RIPRIP_RotateGrave. Toggling it to hidden solved it.

Nonetheless, my inquiry about some way to bring up the list/string of perks the player has through console command still stands. That would be a really handy tool to have!

Thanks!

Cheers!