Photo

Vertibird causing ridiculous damage spike.

bug vertibird laser rifle shadow of steel

14 replies to this topic

Stormline09

Stormline09

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

OK, so after playing arround. I have determined that this must be some kind of graphical error or something. Because the damage of the weapon has not change. It takes about 4 shots to kill kells, 11 to kill dogmeat in armor, and there's no way I could kill a knight without power armor. So the rifle is not in fact actially DOING 700 damge, because I highly doubt kells has 2800 health, and I know for a fact that at lvl 25 dogmeat has 275 health which would put my damage at about 28/shot which is actually lower than it should be with a maximised capacitor. so I have no clue whats going on. So It's not really affecting gameplay, it's just jarring to look at. So I have no idea what it is. It's still the vertibird causing it, but I have no clue what's doing it. It's just a numbers change in the pip boy.

Stormline09

Stormline09

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

In addition, getting in another vertibird seems to fix it, perhaps I should just keep playing. it changes every time i get in a vertibird.

Moraelin

Moraelin

Negotiator Gladiarius

• Premium Member
  • 5,292 posts
Well, it sounds like if you just take the vertibird to Fort Strong next and then refrain from using vertibirds, that should fix it.

roaric1229

roaric1229

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Was a fix for this bug ever found? I recently started getting it. full clean install did not help...

WebbProductions2020

WebbProductions2020

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

I'm now just getting this bug. IF anyone can fix this please. I don't want to one shot everything in my path!

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, vertibird, laser rifle, shadow of steel

Page loaded in: 1.430 seconds