Missing FlowChartX.DLL Creation Kit Error

rabidNode

It can also help to change the directory in cmd to point to the location of the .dll file.

1. Run "cmd" as an administrator.

2. Type "cd <path to location of .dll file>".

3. Hit return.

4. Then type "regsvr32 flowchartx32.dll".

5. Hit return.

• 1 year later...

So just in case anyone new to Skyrim or Skyrim Special Edition (SE) runs into this issue. All you have to do for Skyrim SE is , close the Ck down and then open it back up as admin. (right click and select run as admin).

• 7 months later...

I'm having the same problem with dialogue views and it's infuriating. I've heard you can still just use the old method of creating dialogue but I can't because I don't know how and I can't find a tutorial. I would try running the CK as admin to fix it, but there's literally no option for me to do that when I right-click the CK or go into properties. I can only run the /launcher/ as admin (which doesn't work). I tried the cmd thing last week but it didn't work. Does anyone know how to run CK as admin when there's no visible option to, or just any other way to fix the dialogue views because I'm unable to create quests.

• 1 year later...

I have tried this with the flowchartx64.dll but it just will not register it, it appears not to work with regsvr32 so I tried with regsvr64 and it says there is no such command, please help.

It does work though if you run the kit as admin but that is just a workaround.

Edited by Biddu

• 3 years later...

I know this is an old thread. But, this won't work for me - I've tried doing this (might not have done it correctly, as i am not fluent in command prompt or any stuff like this, really) but i was curious if there was any simpler way to fix this? Would mean a lot to have a response :D Thank you!

P.S - this is my first time ever commenting on a forum xD Be safe!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...