Template residential blocks.

FENIX528

Hello,I would like to submit an idea for a very useful modification.
Playing Fallout 4,I encountered a lot of construction of beds for the settlers. And of course,under the open sky to build them is not good,people need a roof over my head. The settlement greatly expanded and these "beds" needed more and more. In the end,extremely tired to build the damn buildings,I came up with a pretty simple pattern for living. (note on the image)

In a composite part includes:
1 steel design-the end of the corridor;
1 iron structure-the wall of the hut (door);
1 bed-any;
1 bulb;
1 generator and conductor;
You can add a picture on the wall and Mat,if desired.
These residential blocks,greatly reduce the time of housing construction in the settlements,but even they take a lot of time.
I and many other players,would be immensely happy and grateful if someone has combined all these parts in one housing unit available for construction.
That would not have had to build all of the above listed separately and you could just build an apartment block with all you need and not spend so much time. I very much hope that the theme of someone interested,and he will still be able to make such a modification.
That's all I apologize if there are errors in translation,had to use a translator to write this.

Unless you make a script to build you all those where you'd put a placeholder, you can't have this. Check Sim Settlements if you find building stuff too boring or annoying.