Unofficial Role Playing Advice

Peregrine

Name: Dante Lestat De'vire,

Race: Dunmer,

Class: assasin (perhaps morag tong? you decide)

History Ideas: Dante's the male without a father child of a Great house Matriarch and a lowly ashlander, his mother abandoned both he and his father when she ascended in rank. knowledge of his existance would bring shame and scandal into the great house councils thus she arranged the quick execution of these potential embarrasments, dante returns home from his hunting trip one day and finds his fathers yurt in flames, the scorched corpse of his father and his best friend (invent a suitable name) only recognisable by the silver medalions around their neck. after giving them an honourable buriel dante swears revenge on those reponsible, hey look tracks leading southwards lets follow them. After several months of travel the trail leads young dante to Vivec, here he keeps to the shadows lieading the life of a gutter thief whilst tring to learn more of his father's killers, until one day he picks the wrong pocket. The stranger should have killed him outright but was bemused that one so young and inexperianced was able to sneak up on him. Sensing potential in the boy the old assasin offered him a an aprenticeship, dante accepted and was inducted into the order. It has been several years, Dante is older, wiser, and deadly, stalking his targets across the realms with his fathers wolf amulet around his neck and his silver shortsword Kanderass at his belt he stands before Matriarch Magdalen of great house (you decide) presenting his completed writ he knows it will not be long before he earns her full trust and learns the identities of his father's killers. Meanwhile an all knowing Magdalen gazes at the young dunmer kneeling before her she could almost admit a mothers pride that her son has grown into such an effective assasin. she bites it back and hands him another writ, smiling, perhaps the next target will kill him?

this character would have a range of skills both what he learned from the order and from his time as an ashlands hunter. kick around and test me yes?

• 3 years later...

Name: Silvermist

Type of charecter: I play usually in a science fiction/fantasy setting. The race of my charecter has lots of technology, but also some magic, although it is restricted. He is a ranged fighter, usually with a bow(Guns aren't affective against the main enemy in his story), and uses his wind magic to increase the arrow's speed. He is powerful, but does not go into combat alone unless he has to, usually this is so he can attack from his preferred distance.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope I am not late for participating on this.

Name: Arnigniel

Race: Demon

Battle style: Battlemage supported with powers that I collected while serving Lord Molag Bal.

History: Once upon the time Daedirc lord Molag Bal was in war and he needed army to fight for him. He created Demons. We wined war but cost was great. Many of us died in battle. But even after that war we have to battle. One part of army organized revolution against Molag Bal, and we, other part of army haved to protect our Lord against those betrayers. After that Molag Ball seen that even he can`t control Demons. But we, litle group of Demons served him well and he didn`t killed us. We continiued training. We trained melee combait with swords and destruction maginc of element of fire. We trainded so for years or even more, but one day oru Lord sended us to other relam to we learn how surivive. But there where we went people weren`t holtile to us. They accepted us as we are same race as them. There in secret one of them learned me how can I use magic to seal souls. But one day they changed, they haved new ruler and he gived order to kill us. First 2 of us was killed but they warned us so we have time to escape. We retuirned to Molag Bal`s relam, there we trained to lead waragains those who killed 2 of us before. But before war we haved to do one final task for our Lord Molag Bal. He wanted us to get work of one Lich. And so 4 of us, Demons who survived started one final task before going to war. We entered first chamber in Lich`s lair, and there happened someting we never thinked it will. We maked few steps in and Vampires attacked us. So we are outnumbered, but we haved skills in battle so we defighted them without any of us be seriously hurted. We thinked he used them only in first chamber. We were heading to last chamber, and all is goinig too god to be reality. We seen him and he is preforming ritual that is bounding his soul to magic stone. He was protected with 4 Vampires, we thinked they are strong as group we meeted before. We were wrong. I getted they`r attention while other 3 Demons sorounded Lich and attacked him from all sides. He was killed ,but his soul is not, it`s bounded to magic stone. In meantime I was defending against those 4 Vampires, I getted my arm hurted adn they are about finish me. But they saw that Lich needs help and 3 of them headed that way, one stayed to be shure I will not escape. My firends, 3 Demons shoted firebals on vampire that stayed with me, he was buirned and he died. But now they were opened for attack of 3 Vampires that is heading to them. Vampires hoped they will be able to make my friends Vampires too. They tryed to bite my friends, 2 succesfilly bited my friends and they both burned to ashes, but one my friend tryed to strike back,and he wasn`t bitten but cutted on peaces. Now in room there are only me and one Vampire. We haved little talk. He sayed "You see I am not like other Vampires you meet here, I am ancient Vampire and I will not buirn if I bite you." I thinked this is my end. And we started battle. He attacked with magic sword and I am defending with my shortsword. I was looking for right time to land my counterattack on him. an dI geted it, my attack is succesfully landed in hearth. And as soon as I getted my sword out of him his wound was cured. And he sayed "Amazing gift wasn`t it ?" I didn`t sayed anything but just concentarating on battle. So we battled for hours, he didn`t showing any signs onf getting tierd, not even little , he attacked even stronger that on begining of battle. He bited me in my neck. Then I getted idea how defight it. I taked my demonic sign amulet and stabbed in him. I used sealing magic to seal his soul to my amulet. And as soon as I casted spell his lifeless body falled on ground. I took sword that Vampire used. and stone with Lich`s soul bounded and sealed it so he can`t revive. And I retuirned to my Lord Molag Bal. When I retuirned to his palace I am going to give him Lich`s soul. But before I gived it to him he sayed: " I see you defighted my new army that is loyal and will remain that way until they die. That is warriors like Demons was one time, but they are superior among my warriors and that will stay that way." I svinged sword I haved and stabbed him. He smiled on my and sayed: "You realy think you can kill daedric lord with that move ? " I answered "It is not finished ,jet" And I sealed his energy in sword, his soul is to strong to be sealed in anything I have. He sayed: "What did you do ?" I answer: "I just sealed your energy in my sword so you will not be strong as you was. Now you have only enough energy to your relam do not break and colapse in waters of Oblivion and be normal Human."

I leaved his relam and I hided in relam known as Tamriel. If I realise all powers what I have sealed in my stuff I will destroy myself relam where I am and fef relams that is near that in what I am, so most time I use only my demonic powers. This is my backstory.

Discription: My character is Demon. He have red skin, who horns on his head his hair is long and collor of his hair is cooper. He have muscles sho he can swing his swhor with one hand, but he prefer doing that with 2 hands because it is easyer to do with two hands.

Equipment:

• Special Demonic Armor forged in forges of Molag Bal

• Sword magicly enchanted and energy of Lord Molag Bal inside

• Amulet with Vampire soul sealed inside

Inventory (Not equiped stuff):

• sealed stone with Lich`s soul bounded to it

• journal
  • ink
  • feather

Spells: Destruction:

• Some fire spells , (I will leave this choise to GM so no unbalancing.)

Sealing: (I didn`t gived names to those spells jet)

• Spell to seal soul in item
  • Spell to realise soul from item
  • Spell to get some power from soul sealed in item

:thanks: for reading this.

I hope I will get in this RPG.

If I get in GM can change my power and everything else, so I do not get overpowered or to weak when comparing to other RPG-ers.

• 8 months later...

Character Name: Kriak

Race: Sarosian Hellblade (custom) Basically a tall guy with stealth, blade, and alchemy skills, assassinesque type character

Class: Shadowstep (custom) blade, alchemy, marksman, illusion, sneak, security, athletics

No IM, please just PM me thanks