Calico Weapon System

Krossviper

A very odd looking familiy of weapons: M900s

Varying from carbines to pistols, from submachine guns to something resembling a sniper rifle.

With very futuristic aesthetic which I feel could be completely in the Fallout universe, chambered in pistol-ammunition, could be a decent early to mid game addition.

Personally I think it could what was thought about the vanilla combat rifle, a standarized frame for many situations (cqb, long-range, mid-range).

And it doesn't need to stop there: the M900s (above) could be merged with the M100s

Since Fallout isn't the real world, and even these mergings have more sense than the freaking combat rifle-shotgun abomination (the rifle part) in vanilla.

Ideally chambered in either .38 or 10mm, could be used in .45 or even rifle rounds for sniper/combat rifle purposes.

Ever since I saw this gun I thought of Fallout, so might as well share it, who knows, perhaps someone might try to do something.

Animations for this should be brand new, I suppose. That could be a pain, as I understand.

If this weapon is already proposed, well, sorry I didn't see it, I will take this thread out.

I don't own the images or the weapons. In fact, I don't know how to make the images show up at all, derp.

@krossviper

thanks for sharing these forgotten implements,

they've not even been on Ian's Forgotten Weapons, so

they're as rare as anything.

it might be possible to make a mockup with Any Mod Any Weapon,

though this'd be great as a weapons parts pack too.

these are an actual thing, so that's awesome!

it looks interesting,

these look a little like an AR15 or M16 short stroke etc.

there's hints of Stoner and M60 in there too (the skeletonized prototype M60/m58b)

it looks to have been a modular concept,

a little like the keltec sub 2000 or H&K and Arsenal uppers.

they're also a little similar to

FN P90 a little...

is it a side-stack, or are those 'tubular magazines"?

yet, it also looks like the 10mm from fallout,

and the real world integrally suppressed SIG/SilencerCo 10mm from shotshow.

and, prior fallout implements too,

so, it's a really neat find that ties a lot of stuff together.

that m-100P/m110 looks a lot like a TMP phaser

EDIT:

someone recently proposed a XM29 SABR/CICW also...

take a look at that, and tell me,

if it doesn't look like a butchered FAMAS2000 with an MPL or MPK-zmk5

or, like one of the recent pattern new production calico's with a Steyr Bullpup on the back.

now that's a 2-in-1!

a calico version of something like that,

but with the 'over' as a lepage or serbu 4 gauge shotgun would be very interesting,

for a bean-bag round dispenser rig.

a calico would be alright, if it had something more like the lancaster-style

or arsenal style revolving striker system,

and a better feedramp, and could fix those timing errors, so you can't outrun it.

Edited by montky

is it a side-stack, or are those 'tubular magazines"?

Those are tubular mags, just like the PP19.

[ur]http://modernfirearms.net/userfiles/images/smg/smg57/calico-cut.jpg[/url]

And yeah, one look at this thing and can see resemblances to other weapons all over the place, which I think is cool; can be explained as experimentation based on previous models of weapons in the lore.

A thing that came to mind is the different magazine sizes could have different ideal roles: short better for pistols/snipers, medium better for smgs/carbines and large for assault rifle/lmg for example. (even though I think there's only two sizes)

And yeah, lol, the m110 looks like a phaser.