Request - Quest Fixes

JDTonts

Apologies if a forum thread like this, already exists. I couldn't find one myself. This isn't about adding new quests to Skyrim, as much as I love, doing additional stuff. I think we can all agree, that a few of these quests, needed more polishing and changes. As a player, I hate feeling railroaded, and I think we can agree, that we feel forced into doing quests. There isn't enough variety in quest, completion methods, and these mods aim to improve or fix these quests. Here's a list of the ones, I currently know of.

Blood on the Ice Redux - Want to start the investigation sooner, and prevent the murder of Susanna the Wicked? Well now you can

Thieves Guild Alternate Routes - Improves Thieves Guild quests, Streamlines the Radiant Quests, in other cities. Be more like Robin Hood, than a thuggish thief. And even defy Maven Blackbriar.

Convenient Thieves Guild Entrance - Hate having to go through the Cistern or Ratway, every time, you need to speak to Vex or Delvin? Well this streamlines the process. Not a quest fix, but still makes those quests, more convenient and faster to do.

No to Nocturnal - Don't feel like swearing fealty to Nocturnal and being a Nightingale, just to defeat Mercer Frey? Yeah me neither, now you can beat him, without taking the oath.

The Paarthurnax Dilemma and Ultimatum - Hate being unable to do The Blades quests, and don't want to kill Paarthurnax? These mods, are for you. I believe they're both compatible with each other

Better Mages Guild - Improves quite a few quests, from the College of Winterhold questline.

Mehrunes Quest, for good guys - You don't need to kill Silas, to get the Razor.

Taste of Death: Namira Alternative - Want Namira's Ring, without resorting to cannibalism? Here you are

Boethiah for Good Guys - Instead of sacrificing one of your precious, snowflake followers, you can use one of Boethiah's followers. He should be honoured, right?

Improved Bonemold formula: No Thieves Guild requirement - You can do this quest, without being in the Guild

Stones of Barenziah: Quest Markers - Tired of having to look up guides, to track down these pain in the ass collectables? Well no more, now there are actual markers.

Here are a few quest fix mods, I'd like to suggest. Please also suggest your own quest fix ideas. Maybe someone will pick them up ;).

The Heart of Dibella - The trigger to start this quest, requires you to break into Dibella's Sanctuary. I'd like a fix, for that. Like maybe you're compelled by Dibella, or something. And maybe some dialogue changes to begin the quest.

Coated in Blood - Small change here, I'd like there to be a specific Daedra to kill and acquire the heart for Moth gro-Bagol. Like maybe he gives you a note, similar to a bounty for a bandit/dragon?

Lights Out! - Simply a way to turn down the quest or to turn him and his sister, in to the authorities. Maybe arrange a sting, so the Blackblood Marauders get wiped out, and the sailors saved?