Nexus mods missing mods

Sgtbboy

Some of the most downloaded mods are missing from the site, where i would usually just search top files to find those mods now i have to check my browser history to find them or just be lucky and have a link pop up in another mod or front page

Are the mods still there? Because I am uncertain you are complaining about mods missing (maybe the mod owner deleted or hid the mods) or Nexus search function is too primitive? Maybe you should specify which mods you are looking for.

I agree Nexus doesn't have the best search engine. Sometimes Goggle is even better to search Nexus content than Nexus itself. But if this is the case where the mods are taken down, then it reminds us to pick up a habit: see a mod we like, download it at once, even we may not immediately use it.

Hah one of the Fallout 4 mods i need to load my save is now hidden by the author on Nexus mods and without it my game crashes and i lose 20 hrs worth of play time
Fallout 4 Unleashed is now hidden by the author

Edited by cwb931

I feel your pain, lesson learned, back em all up. Easy way is to manually download than import from file.

Yep. In bold and underlined! I learned that lesson probably before Bethesda's first game was ever published. (Windows still shipped on floppies.)