Looking for Mod Manager 5 testers

Mgamerz

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PCC failed to verify while transplanting: BioD_CEM_203aGalaxyMap.pcc error when using compression option for compatibility files with CEM and JAM2CEM (when Compress compatibility generator output files in Options is ticked).

https://pastebin.com/yapfa4in

I'm getting more and more of these failed to transplant errors when using the compress output files in Options. Seems to be a top-level problem. I'll wait until you release a new update before reporting anymore.

Edited by Shadohz

That compress error seems to have to do with my 64bit zlib in what should be a 32bit process.

I should just make a 32-bit and 64-bit build and mod manager will download the appropriate version. 32 bit zlib does not work for me, but it should be running in 64bit...

"No Game Repair Database" error repeatedly appear if a Batch install is started but no game database was created prior to batch install being started.

Recommendation: Break out of batch installation process to allow user to create a game database.

Entire dialog: No Game Repair Database. The game repair database has not been created. Mods that affect the basegame or official DLC require the game repair database to install.

Is this on a fresh instance or an upgrade? I changed how some database stuff is done, I am not sure if it changed how it loads.

But yes the game DB check should be before all mods are installed, good catch. Will fix tomorrow.

Is this on a fresh instance or an upgrade? I changed how some database stuff is done, I am not sure if it changed how it loads.

But yes the game DB check should be before all mods are installed, good catch. Will fix tomorrow.

I deleted all custom DLCs and blew away the "data" folder for the beta version of MM. For all intent and purposes the RC would believe this to be a clean install. Was the ME3 folder completely clean? No. However I have just laid down a fresh install because user has been waiting on me to release an update to my mod he's been waiting for.