Dark Souls 3 Modding Resources

BenjsminBRE

I've been interested in making some mods for Dark Souls 3 for some time know, but I've not much information about mods with regards to Dark Souls 3 at all. I've done some modding work with Skyrim's and Fallout's CK, but other than that, I'm clueless exactly how I'm supposed to properly read and edit the Dark Souls 3 game files.

I'm very certain that most of the game's data files (textures, models, etc.) are compiled into the DataX.bdt files, which are [by default] located "Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DARK SOULS III\Game".

Does anyone have any resources they can point me towards? I'd love to actually start creating some genuine mods for this game.

Edited by BenjsminBRE

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

And What next ? There Is no good video in google/youtube how to "You drag the file you want to extract on the binder exe file" - you must f*#@ it yourself! And there is no video how to modify those files.. Which programm etc. No good guide no good mods - only s#*! retexturing. 90% Players want to mod weapon/armor param and they dont care about softban? it is for singleplayer. And they cant do that because there is no GOOD FAQ