Skyrim Not Loading MO's Mods

K00L

Short version: When I launch SKSE through Mod Organizer, no mods are actually loaded.

This started suddenly. I actually just played Skyrim yesterday (maybe the day before). Nothing has changed as far as I'm aware, except for a Windows update, which quite honestly might somehow, unsurprisingly, be the cause.

Mods properly listed inside MO.
36317927166_bb8bea97ae_b.jpg
(no mods loaded, background should be different, no smoke, etc.)
35965427630_d0e566f21e_b.jpg

Some things that I have already tried/always do:

1. MO and Steam/Skyrim are not installed in Program Files. They are just in C:\Games.
2. MO, SKSE, and Skyrim have been run both with and without administrator permissions.
3. MO's mod directory is pointing to the correct folder. MO's game path is pointing to the correct folder.
4. Restarted Steam, MO, and my computer.

5. Checked folder attributes for C:\Games.

6. Slapped a mod into the normal Skyrim\Data as a test, it worked.

Something that's bothering me is that the mods load into TES5Edit, LOOT and WryeBash fine.

Mods properly listed in TES5Edit.
36317909966_362bdd957f_b.jpg

MO log since I can't make any sense of it/I don't know what I'm looking for and it could potentially hold the key to this grand mystery. Though I did try setting log level to error to see if MO was picking up on anything specific, and that log was empty, so I don't really know if the full log will be that helpful.
https://pastebin.com/Axxfs2RE

Edit: The only thing that stuck out to me was towards the end: "Windows Exception (c0000005)" I'm going to try a couple of things in regards to that (specifically removing Realtek).

Edit: Didn't fix anything, didn't really expect it to, but sometimes the oddest things cause issues.

I'm really stumped here so I'd really appreciate any suggestions.

Edited by K00L

Nothing serious, just warning that there are files in overwrite (SKSE plugin log if I remember correctly) and two potential mod order problems (which as far as I'm aware, are not actually problems).

Deactivating/reactivating all mods unfortunately did not help. Thank you though, I had not thought to try that and it was such a simple suggestion, I'm honestly wondering if I'm missing something really obvious. :wallbash:

I really can't stay awake any longer (2:30 AM here, whoops) so I apologize to anyone who posts potential solutions for any delayed response from me. :tongue:

Gah, it's Windows 10.

I'm an idiot. I'm on one of the Insider builds and apparently others are having this issue. Which is concerning, because now I wonder what else this will screw up.

I didn't think anything of it because I've been on Insider for a while with no issues. I had some problems on the stable branch and a friend suggested trying it out. While this is kind of disappointing, I had more issues on the current version of Windows 10 so I guess I just won't be messing with Skyrim for a while. Thanks metaforce for trying to help me out. :P

http://forum.step-project.com/topic/12353-just-posted-this-on-windows-10-insider-feedback-hub-please-go-upvote/