ScorchedSky

Lantern: Have you tried using the Loose files version of the Lantern Mod?

NPCs: You are probably going to have to load up all your esp's in Tes5Edit, sort for conflicts, then go to the nekkid NPC's in to see what mod is overwriting their clothing/armor.

I've tried both versions of that lantern mod and the only thing I can figure is that I must still have an old retexture that it's conflicting with. Maybe I'll try the esp version one last time after completely removing both versions then reinstalling it. Also I attempted to do the conflict check but I'm not sure if I did it correctly. It did say something about a Fine Raiment though which doesn't make sense because the npcs I've seen with the naked problem have so far all been normal class npcs who wouldn't wear any of the fine cloths.

Look at each NPC separately. Are the nekkid ones "supposed" to be wearing the fine raiment according to Tes5Edit? If so, then an NPC replacer mod or perhaps a clothing mod, may accidentally be trying to apply it to them. The Vanilla clothes (DOFT-Default outfit) for Hulda is FarmClothesOutfit02 [OTFT:0002D75E]. If that is not the winning item, the green row column for that item is the one making her nude.

I'm sorry, I have no idea what any of that means. But I did try to check for conflicts via TES5 Edit and this came up though if that's any help:

Warning: Comparing sorted and unsorted entrie for "ARMO \ KWDA - Keywords" in "ClothesJarl03 "Fine Raiment" [ARMO:000CEE76]"

• 2 weeks later...

Which NPC was that for?

I think I might have (key word being MIGHT) have discovered the problem. I had two mods installed that replace the "noble" or "fine" clothing with something else and I think they were conflicting and it was effecting a few normal npcs too. I was using the replacer version of this mod, which I have since changed to the standalone one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77405 and this one that replaces not only noble clothes but has the option to change lots of other stuff as well: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83095

P.S. On a side note I couldn't figure out which npc that error appeared on.

Without downloading and installing them myself, they look like they could be the culprit (one of them at least) since they seem to do the same thing. Let me know how it works out.

So far so good, just need to go into a city since that's where most of the naked npcs usually show up...