real romance

bwimmer

Every relationship with every NPC in this game is scarce. You spend the entire game's main quest searching for your long lost son and once you find him, you can't even sit down with him and catch up. I think the idea is that you you're supposed to use your imagination to fill out what happens in between ordinary gameplay. This is probably for the best because the dialogue in this game is pretty terrible and only can only imagine any romantic interactions would also be terrible.

And you can totally give your romantic partner gifts. I give mine guns.

You can give Heather Casdin gifts (Noodles , weapons etc) and she appreciates it, so certainly they could have done it better. You wouldn't think a kiss animation would have been hard to do either but obviously not sex as they would have run into bother with the censors since natural human behaviour is frowned on.

just having a far better romance system would of been really nice along with not having such horried u do this, or u do that and i love you for it/ hate you for it. picking up scrap ur hated, picking locks ur loved. WTF

i thing it would not of killed them to add a real romance system into the game with gifting/ hugging and kissing among other things. hell even adding real quest per follower to make them like you more like you see with other follower mods sadly enough.

the hole game sadly leaves a bad taste in your month...

Got to agree with you all. I came on the boards looking to see if anyone had done anything. The See you Sleep mod would be fertile ground for someone to add to with a bit of hugging and kissing.

Yeah, it would be swell if your companion would react to the items you give them. And I've always thought a hug mod that replaces the "end conversation" button would work. If i knew how to do animations, I'd go for it.

It would also be nice if they'd give you gifts, too. Maybe just the same little items they already give you, only without requiring you to talk to them.

Yeah, it would be swell if your companion would react to the items you give them. And I've always thought a hug mod that replaces the "end conversation" button would work. If i knew how to do animations, I'd go for it.

It would also be nice if they'd give you gifts, too. Maybe just the same little items they already give you, only without requiring you to talk to them.

Just the thing Llama thought of when she created Willow (and Heather if I remember it right). And somehow it works :)