Skyrim Modding

OverSkyesShout

Hi guys.

I'll really cut it short.

In these 7 days I've been trying to mod my skyrim with a lot of guides here and there, most of them were recently updated.

I reinstalled skyrim and mods everytime a guide didn't make skyrim work (Sometimes just a Blackscreen, sometimes only bethesda logo and then crash)

Now I'm really pissed off since my computer is starting to slow down beacouse of all the file I modified and downloaded AND I can't even play skyrim vanilla.

Is there someone KIND ENOUGH to give me something like a .zip with all their mods already installed? I don't know if it is possible to do something like that or similar but I really can't stay 12 more hours at modding Skyrim, I'm such a noob at it.

I just want to playing Skyrim without that bad graphics and feel more immersed into it.

Also, please. I know modding skyrim takes patience and bla bla bla but it seems like I'm always able to f*** it up.

If you need them, here's my pc specs

--------------------------

Processor ==== Intel® Core i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 4 cores

Video Card ==== NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB, 6GB (6144MB) Dedicated Memory

RAM ==== 8.0 GB

OS ==== Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Edition 64-bit

Edited by OverSkyesShout

'Mod packs' aren't allowed here, and someone packaging their mod collection and sending it to you isn't allowed. Best someone can do is share their mod list.

Did you try following STEP/Gopher's vids? They're usually considered the most popular/easiest to follow/etc.

You may also find that SSE is more stable, and many of the larger mods have been ported.

I've found that the tutorial contained in this mod here gives a pretty good tutorial for a core mod setup for all the graphics mods

https://rd.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59305

Be mindful that a few of the mods listed don't exist anymore, but you can find similar mods to replace them easily enough.

What I really suggest you do is pay attention to the order in which these mods should be installed. This is the best way to avoid crashing.