Butt and Boobs acting weird on crouching pose (CBBE)

pr0x1ma1

11111111111111111_by_pr0x1ma-dbtt8qy.jpg

If you know the problem or you have a theory please let me know T_T thank you

butt and boobs are acting weird on crouch and jumping animation , i tried goma poses it still have that problem.
seems like the boobs and butts are always in the same place
Edited by pr0x1ma1

The only thing I can figure is you either didn't run FNIS, or it's a botched install. Do you have BodySlide? You could try opening Outfit Studio to copy the boneweights over, but that only applies if you're using other outfits with the reference body...hmm...I'd run FNIS, select the skeleton arm fix and the other fix. If that doesn't help, I'd look at incompatible HDT mods. Something jiggy going on with the skelly. You do have XPMSE installed, right?

Also, you may want to cover the naughty bits with the Awesome emoticon before uploading pics. Obviously, nothing is showing in these, but still...there are a lot of special snowflakes out there and you don't want to ruffle someone's digital feathers.

And we should really discuss those terrible coin textures in the back. I think the texture map may be too big. lol You may want to increase the resolution of them as they look like cookies. Try Skyrim Coin Replacer Redux by NeoValen, and since you're using Oldrim, there's no need to port! Yay! Feel free to give it an endorsement, you'll find it far superior to vanilla, and it gives you diversity.

Edited by twowolves80

• 3 years later...