my hotter version of cait :-)

sychinn

Ah, the glasses... my Underworld-style lawyer might have given her the *ahem* gift of Corvinus, and I didn't want her to get us discovered when her eyes light up :wink:

Speaking of which... one thing I should say in Cait's defense, that I think not everyone knows: without mods, she's the only one who's significantly less likely to get you detected while sneaking. Not by much, mind you, since all NPCs do dumb things like decided to have a conversation in the middle of a firefight, or stand up for a couple of seconds for no good reason, or such. But yeah, she's actually a bit better at sneaking than Deacon. Go figure.

So, anyway, if you're into stealth nearly as much as I am (*cough*shadowed power armour*cough*), and can tolerate her personality, there actually is a good reason to take her along.

Which really is in turn the reason I bothered trying to pretty her up.

Yeah, for my Cait I downloaded a face preset and went from there. Didn't really change the face much, mainly gave her different hair. Can't do anything with the personality, so we either get used to it or ignore her. (A little of both perhaps? He, he)

Ah, the glasses... my Underworld-style lawyer might have given her the *ahem* gift of Corvinus, and I didn't want her to get us discovered when her eyes light up :wink:

Speaking of which... one thing I should say in Cait's defense, that I think not everyone knows: without mods, she's the only one who's significantly less likely to get you detected while sneaking. Not by much, mind you, since all NPCs do dumb things like decided to have a conversation in the middle of a firefight, or stand up for a couple of seconds for no good reason, or such. But yeah, she's actually a bit better at sneaking than Deacon. Go figure.

So, anyway, if you're into stealth nearly as much as I am (*cough*shadowed power armour*cough*), and can tolerate her personality, there actually is a good reason to take her along.

Which really is in turn the reason I bothered trying to pretty her up.

In my current playthrough I got Heather as soon as possible and only got Cait a long time later. I have to say I really missed her lockpicking skills.