[SE]Deadly Mutilation for SSE

NorthernlightzX

OK.

(links for Skyrim Special Addition ONLY!)

1) The above works well.

2) Since people invested time in making this, I'll invest a few minutes to re-post in a way less experienced mod users may understand.

Regardless of what mods you have.

(if you have the mods below- please uninstall (or remove completely) and then install according to the order. Use the links, they are good for 12th February 2018.

Download CBBE

A) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/198

Install on NMM- Nexux Mod Manager

Then Download XP32 Maximum Skeleton

B) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1988

Install on NMM- Nexux Mod Manager (overwrite any filed asked to be overwritten)

Then Download Deadly Mutilation

C) http://www.mediafire.com/file/7ufg737avvs011i/Deadly_Mutilation_-_CBBE_-_AIO_-_Classic.zip

Install on NMM- Nexux Mod Manager (overwrite any filed asked to be overwritten)

If you installed one by one the load order will be correct.

I am currently using around 102 mods and the game is running well with this mod.

NOTE:

If you do not like nudity- make sure you click always underwear when installing CBBE - sometimes it takes away from the game experience.

If you are still reading, I love you, player, though love the people making these mods, even more, so much joy and fun comes from playing the mods, thank you (if you are reading) for making this and for sharing.

Where do I unpack the media fire zip file to?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone who got crashes, do you also have the mod Frozen Electrocuted Combustion?

Somehow, this mod was working for me but then I got crashes and tracked it down to the mod interaction between those two. I removed the fire/shock/frost features from Deadly Mutilation to make them come from FEC. Seems to work again.

Edited by Sein_Schatten

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I used this mod all the time on the original Skyrim for immersion purposes (I also turned Skyrim into a horror game via mods). I wanted something brutal and overwhelming. I also managed to get it working temporarily with Skyrim:SE by launching it through the Script Extender and disabling any other mods excluding CBBE and XP32 Maximum Skeleton. (You have to have those for it to work properly I learned, if someone has found a way around this do let me know.)

The problem with this is the mod eventually becomes unstable, and over time it breaks your save, to where it can be compared to Doki Doki Literature Club in that the game just gradually falls to pieces, the frame rate drastically begins to drop, and it eventually becomes completely and utterly unplayable. Not sure if it has something to do with too many scripts not updating themselves, or perhaps it uses an infinite amount of scripts (ex: has no script limit) if so this was a very sloppy coding job on the modders end, and may even cause conflicts with the use of the Skyrim Script Extender due to far, far too many scripts even for SKSE. This isn't even including the armor and clothing incompatibility issues and the CTD that follows. Honestly, the improvements that this mod needs is many many bug fixes. If someone or a group of people could do some debugging on this mod, I'm sure we could have a smooth running Skyrim:SE version in no time. I would do it myself if I were more experienced with modding, but I simply don't have the current knowledge or capability to debug even the most simple of mods and as such I especially cannot debug a mod that is this complicated and broken.

Edited by MysteriousGamerDude

• 3 weeks later...

I used this mod all the time on the original Skyrim for immersion purposes (I also turned Skyrim into a horror game via mods). I wanted something brutal and overwhelming. I also managed to get it working temporarily with Skyrim:SE by launching it through the Script Extender and disabling any other mods excluding CBBE and XP32 Maximum Skeleton. (You have to have those for it to work properly I learned, if someone has found a way around this do let me know.)

The problem with this is the mod eventually becomes unstable, and over time it breaks your save, to where it can be compared to Doki Doki Literature Club in that the game just gradually falls to pieces, the frame rate drastically begins to drop, and it eventually becomes completely and utterly unplayable. Not sure if it has something to do with too many scripts not updating themselves, or perhaps it uses an infinite amount of scripts (ex: has no script limit) if so this was a very sloppy coding job on the modders end, and may even cause conflicts with the use of the Skyrim Script Extender due to far, far too many scripts even for SKSE. This isn't even including the armor and clothing incompatibility issues and the CTD that follows. Honestly, the improvements that this mod needs is many many bug fixes. If someone or a group of people could do some debugging on this mod, I'm sure we could have a smooth running Skyrim:SE version in no time. I would do it myself if I were more experienced with modding, but I simply don't have the current knowledge or capability to debug even the most simple of mods and as such I especially cannot debug a mod that is this complicated and broken.

Very informative post, thanks. I was looking for this mod as an SE port but thinking about this at the same time. The original seemed quite buggy even though it was hands-down one of my all-time favorite mods that I would use on every playthrough. Often there would be torsos disappearing or clothes disappearing, but it didn't matter as it made the combat so satisfying and brutal. The spell effects were also a huge bonus and mod I couldn't live without, but from reading the comments, there seem to be other mods that offer that.

I second your post and it would be truly awesome if an interested modder or group of modders could take a look at this mod and either fix it up for a port or make a new one for SE. It truly is one-of-a-kind and brings a really fun and immersive element to Skyrim.

With an entire website dedicated to 1,000 nudity and sex mods, you'd think there would be more gore and other body-modifying mods. It's pretty disappointing how much more productive the horny modders are than the barbarian modders honestly lol.

• 1 month later...

hopefully this is alright with the original authors. This probably requires CBBE still since it's the modded version from early in this post but i've used the cathedral assets optimizer tool to fix all the visual issues i was having with that version. no more disappearing legs, guts spill as they should, heads cave in. good time had by all. confirmed to work on at least the fur armor outfits on both males and females.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/51w6gej3j9pgsnm/deadlyMutilation-3142020.7z

• 1 month later...