Open Chests Overflowing With Coins

twowolves80

I think the title sums it up. It's always bothered me that when I use NeoValen's Skyrim Coin Replacer Redux, the chests contain tens of thousands of nothing but coins in my player house, but the chests themselves never hint at the wealth within.

Basically, something that looks like this:

http://www.onmilwaukee.com/images/articles/re/realpiratesopens/realpiratesopens_fullsize_story2.jpg

And instead of needing the lid-opening animation, do away with that entirely, and alter the sound so it sounds like you're sticking your hand in a pile of coins when you activate it--no animation required. You could probably even use vanilla assets, if there's a way to render the lid completely open and make it stay that way.

I use Riverside Lodge, and I love to cram the room right under the stairs with as much coin and loot as possible, and something like this, with maybe place-able, rug-sized mats of coin piles for the floor, would be awesome. I want to walk down there and see piles of coin like a dragon hoard, especially with as much grave-rob--uh, draugr-slaying--as I'm doing.

I think this should be possible, but I don't know how to do it myself. If someone wants to teach me and walk me through it, I'll give you half-credit for the mod. But it's high time as high king that my coffers be overflowing, dammit! :tongue:

Edited by twowolves80