Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

Hello all!

I will be making a Mass Effect RP at some point this weekend, and i have been very exited about it. It shall be set in the war against the Reapers, and the whole galaxy will be our location. You may create your own character, or be one of the already existing Npc's or Squadmates from any of the three ME games, or any off the comic books. So yes someone could be Wrex, or Tali, really it is fine. Character sheets would be nice, and if using an Npc or squadmate, you could of course alter things to your liking.

As per most of my RP's, i am not going to give out any huge restrictions and requirements, no limit to your weapons, no you can only have one pistol one shotgun etc. I like my RP's to be as free as possible, you can have anything you want and RP as anyone you want, just my rules will clearly be, as always, just to follow the RP advice and rules, and we should get along perfectly well.

Hope to see as many souls as i can.

Love

Mythic.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Character sheet#

Character Name:

Character Race:

Character Class:

Height:

Weight:

Eyes:

Hair(if aplicable):

Weapons:

Armour/Clothing:

Powers/abilities:

Weapon mods:

Skills:

History/Background:

Edited by Meciathe

Character Name: Neriane

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Assassin

Height: 5ft 9inches

Weight: 132lbs

Eyes: green

Hair(if aplicable): Brown curly

Weapons: The widow,M-5 Phalanx.

Armour/Clothing:

Head:Recon Hood

Chest:Hahne-Kedar

Shoulders:Armax Arsenal

Arms:Armax Arsenal

Legs:Hahne-Kedar

Powers/abilities:Disrupter ammo, Tactical cloak,Armor Piercing Ammo

Weapon mods:Sniper rifle: sniper rifle concentration mod, Enhanced scope,Thermal clip.

Skills:Dead eye with a sniper.

History/Background:Joined the alliance and trained up to be a sniper then was ecorpourated into a N7 squad as suppresive fire,sniper and assassin.

Edited by Meciathe

Why thank you Meciathe, saved me the trouble of making a template :D

Name: Morinth.

Race: Asari. (Pureblood)

Class: Malian-Yakshi.

Height: 6ft 3

Weight: 114lbs

Eyes: Bright Grey

Hair: N/A

Weapons: M-77 Paladin (Reversed colors, so black body with white grip), M-25 Hornet (Recolored black)

Armor/Clothing: Black Asari commando leathers, with inreased kinetic barriers. Samara's black Justicar uniform, taken when she killed her mother, Samara. Casual wear is a long black and white, tight fitting asari dress, and heels. When in a nightclub she wears a dancers uniform.

Powers/Abilities: Dominate, Warp, Barrier, Singularity, Throw, heavy pistol proficiency, Reave. She is also a very skilled seductress, and with every victim she grows stronger.

Weapon Mods: Pistol magazine upgrade, SMG heat sink.

History: Morinth was born sometime in the 1700s, and was one of Samara's three daughters. At the age of forty, Morinth, like her other two sisters, was discovered to be an Ardat-Yakshi, and was offered the choice of either a life spent in comfortable seclusion, or execution. Addicted to the process of melding, Morinth chose to run, prompting Samara in turn to become a justicar and hunt her down.

For 400 years, Samara chased Morinth across asari space, as Morinth became more and more addicted to the high she got from killing her mates. On one planet, Morinth corrupted an entire village and convinced them to worship her. The villagers offered their daughters to her as sacrifices. When Samara arrived, Morinth ordered her worshippers to attack Samara in waves to cover her escape. By the time Samara was finished, Morinth had fled and only the youngest children of the village were left.

Morinth eventually left asari space and travelled to Illium, but her mother continued to hunt her down. Morinth contacted the Eclipse mercenary band, and persuaded them to help her escape off-world aboard the AML Demeter. She eventually arrived on Omega, believing she had earned a reprieve. While she was there, Morinth met a young sculptor, Nef, whom Morinth found irresistible due to her artistic talents. She seduced and murdered Nef, not realising that Samara had picked up her trail with the help of Commander Shepard.

Morinth disguised as Samara.

As part of her loyalty mission, Samara asked Shepard to help her find and kill her daughter. She and Shepard investigated Nef's death on Omega and put together a daring plan: Shepard would act as bait for Morinth, pretend to be seduced by her and go back to Morinth's apartment. Samara would track them there, and finish Morinth off.

Morinth saw Shepard in the VIP section of the Afterlife Club, her usual hunting grounds. Shepard's actions attracted and excited her, and Morinth invited the Commander to join her at her table. They talked for a while before Morinth decided to invite Shepard back to her apartment; once there she tried to seduce Shepard, only to see her mother enter the room. Morinth and Samara battled; Morinth saw her chance and asked Shepard to help her kill Samara, claiming she was just as powerful as her mother and could serve Shepard's cause. Shephard chose Morinth, and she assisted in destroying the collectors.

She has fled to a new city, continuing her life of murder and seduction.

This might not be the best, comeing up with stuff on the spot is not my thing. >.<

Character Name: Actus Illo

Character Race: Turian

Character Class: Turian Agent (C-Sec)

Height:6ft 2in

Weight:190lbs

Eyes: Green

Hair(if aplicable): N/A

Weapons: VII Razer Pistol

Armour/Clothing: Actus wears light agent armor, for maximum movement. Given to him by the C-Sec officers when he graduated. Casual Wear: Generally wearing a casual C-Sec off-duty uniform.

Powers/abilities:Pistol proficiency,Tactical armor.

Weapon mods:Pistol Magazine upgrade, frictionless mod.

Skills: Decryption, First Aid, Electronics

History/Background: Actus was born and raised on the Citadel, do to the fact that his father and grandfather were major politicians and mostly had to stay at the Citadel at all times. When Actus became 15, like most of the Turians his age, went for Military Training. His father disapproved of him learning Military tactics than following the footsteps of him. Even though Actus was on top of his class, he had trouble working with the other students, often getting into fights at the academy. The Military officials forgave Actus because of his place in the class. After he graduated, he was immediately employed by C-Sec. After starting the job, he was able to leave the Citadel when he pleased, even though most Investigations took place on the Citadel itself, he was glad that he could leave and be off to adventure, exploring the galaxy.

I'm not sure when to come into the story and I'm not an expert at the ME universe, I probably need advice, thanks. And I'm also not that creative with background/history stories. :sweat:

Character Name: Vael'Grael

Character Race: Quarian

Character Class: Infiltrator

Height: 5'76

Weight: 136

Eyes: Glowing, like other quarians.

Hair(if aplicable): N/A

Weapons: M-5 Phalanx (Heavy pistol) and M-97 Viper (Sniper rifle)

Armour/Clothing: Light quarian suit, for stealthy situations.

Powers/abilities: Cloak power, able to Cyro Blast enemies and sniper proficiency.

Weapon mods: Sniper Rifle Enhanced Scope to be able to see into smoke and Pistol Damage Upgrade.

Skills: First Aid, and has lift grenades.

History/Background: Like all young Quarians, Vael went on his Pilgrimage at a young age and returned with a item of value. Vael then joined a task force and he was assigned to stealth missions. After 5 years of serving, he eventually got exiled for treason, the Admirals believing that Vael secretly carried geth back to the fleet when the package was actually disabled geth parts. Vael then flew to the Citadel, attempting to live a normal life.

Edited by 62firelight

mass effect is intresting, and I think i'll join... but your'll have to forgive me because I don't know to much about it, and have limited knowledge. I have only played the first one, which I found okay- fairly good. So I have pretty much no idea about it, so forgive me if I have to take 6 hours to read up on something before posting

Character Name: Alex Starkiller

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Assassin

Height: 6'2

Weight: 182 lbs

Eyes: Dark Brown

Hair(if applicable): Black

Weapons: M-99 Saber (Primary), M-15 Vindicator (Secondary), M-6 Carnifex (Tertiary/ Sidearm)

Armour/Clothing: Terminus Assault Armour

Powers/abilities: Alex is known to posses a few Biotic abilities, but none are lethal on their own: Lift, Throw, Pull

Weapon mods: M-99 Saber Mods: Assault Rifle Precision Scope, Assault Rifle Magazine Upgrade, Assault Rifle Piercing Mod

M-15 Vindicator Mods: Assault Rifle Extended Barrel, Assault Rifle Precision Scope

M-6 Carnifex Mods: Pistol Scope, Pistol Melee Stunner

Skills: Good in CQC, good with Assault rifles, good shot with pistol,

History/Background: Little is known of his history. Alex is basically a killer for higher, and the price is tailored to how rich the person has, so a rich person should expect to pay more... but the contract has to fit his sense of 'honour', AKA there has to be a reason for the person to die. Alex may be involved in many murders, and is wanted, but he's a man who knows how to disappear when it calls for it. He may seem like a big brute, but he can adapt when it's called for.

Despite his obvious potential , he was rejected from C-Sec for 'extreme' methods (also known as 'screw procedures, I'm just going to shoot who I think the bad guy is') , he decided to turn his skills to becoming a paid killer.

Years of killing has hardened him, and he is known as cold and unforgiving. It should be noted that few see his face, and fewer live after.

"Pizza the hutt..."

Edited by Brutii

Pardon my grammar, I does not care for being grammatically correct

:tongue:

Character Name: Noah Ward

Character Race: Human (partially converted to a husk)

Character Class: Vanguard (Destroyer)

Height: 5' 11"

Weight: 190 lbs

Eyes: One hazel eye, the other glows blue due to husk cybernetics

Hair(if aplicable): Brown

Weapons: M-300 Claymore, M-12 Locust, M-5 Phalanx, M-920 Cain

Armour/Clothing: Predator H armour, standard pants, shoes, ect. but will wear a long sleeved, hooded sweatshirt and gloves when out in public, he wears the hood so it covers the right side of his face, as the implants are visible on that side of his face and on his right arm and hand.

Powers/abilities: Biotic charge, pull, warp, throw, shockwave, singularity, warp ammo, nova, and slam (edit: forgot to put this in, but he can also do the same electrical shockwave thing that husks can)

Weapon mods: Full shotgun damage, ammo, and shield piercing upgrades, same upgrades for SMG, full heavy pistol damage, armor piercing, and critical upgrades, and full heavy weapon ammo upgrades.

Skills: Decryption and Electronics

History/Background: Joined with the alliance, was eventually stationed on a colony near the Persius Veil. After his colony was attacked by the Geth following Sovereign, he was impaled on a Dragon's Tooth while still alive. During the fighting, the Dragon's Tooth he was impaled on was damaged and it lowered before he was converted, he is kept alive by the husk cybernetics implanted in him, these cybernetics also greatly increased his physical strength and biotic abilities. Due to what happened, Alliance psychologists deemed him unfit for duty, thinking he might not be of stable mind, and he was honorably discharged. He began to work as a freelance mercenary, he is hoping to rejoin the Alliance to fight against the Reapers, but so far has been unable to get to a recruiting station.

Edited by leirynot