I have Pastebin Pro, but I'm looking for something that:

- does not word wrap (essential)

- highlights Papyrus *.psc syntax (maybe essential)

- has a read/write Android app (not essential)

Any suggestions? I would contact Pastebin but we are such a small specialty that I don't think they would be motivated to implement these features.

• 3 years later...

The rundown of Pastebin elective sites has been comprised after some sound exploration. These sorts of destinations will end up being of incredible assistance for you if your responsibility is to manage long queues of coding every day of the week. With these alternatives, you can accumulate your content on the Internet for a specific timeframe, and you would then be able to impart it to others who're working with you. Such sites have been around for quite a while presently, yet the one inquiry itself turned out in 2002. A speedy look around the Internet space uncovers that there are a lot of other such devices that can be had a go at by clients. Each of these has its own special contributions beside the fundamental capacity of putting away content online obviously. I have assembled a couple of them here, for you to have the option to pick the ones that suit you best.