Your pick of beat mod combo for improving the Brotherhood?

tm2dragon

Hoping to really take advantage of the Brotherhood faction on my next play through! I think Iâd like to spice them up a bit first, get a better experience out of it. Looked into the big âAd Vivtoriumâ overhaul, found it a bit off. Things seemed too new and clean, too black and serious; just didnât mesh with the world of Fallout for me.

So yeah, what are my other options? Honestly, probably wonât know exactly WHAT Iâm looking for until I hear it. Armor/uniform replacers or additipns? Pridwin overhauls? Vertibird changes? New weapons? Exyra quests? Cool gear to make them seem more diverse and high tech? No clue what Iâm after really, just want a better experience all around. Hoping you guys could just share what works for YOU! So, what do YOU folks do when you want to make this faction a bit more interesting and fun?

P.S. If you suggest a skimpy outfit replacer or something crazy like that......good on ya! Those things may not always be lore friendly, but I can sacrifice a tad more of my suspension of disbelief in the name of a good laugh, or even just some better eye-candy. Iâm only human!

Also, player characters frequently stroll in to town dressed like comic book characters and nobody bats an eye, I took out a guy in a superpowered suit of armor with a cheap toy water pistol, UFOs with little green men are falling from the sky, peoples idea of banding together is to go running aroung dressed like colonial marines complete with muskits, my dog just took out a a giant robotic death machine WITH HIS TEETH (after shaking off a nuke to the face), dudes be teleporting around like this is Star Trek, I ruitenely parcor across city rooftops from dawn for days on end while my scrawny 100 pound ass is somehow lugging abouta a large assortment of desk fans, typewriters, bowling balls, multiple changes of clothes, a rocket launcher, several dozen rockets FOR that launcher, and A FREAKIN NAVAL CANNON in my pockets, the local detective is a robot who talks like heâs in a 1950s noir film, I just got my head knocked off by the Jolly Green Giant swinging a fire hydrant on a stick, and Iâm pretty sure that rock quarry I passed earlier has some Lovecraftian level eltrich horror type s$@t going on down there. Skin tight jumpsuits donât rate too high on the âoh thatâs just SILLYâ meter. ;P