Re-upload permissions

RyuujinZERO

I know what Nexus is like for not allowing people to upload content from other sites without authors explicit consent so I figured I'd post this

I havn't done NWN modding in many years nor have any interest in all the work needed in repackaging and moving my old work over to NWN Nexus but I know a lot of my content is still in use out there (Notably in the CEP), so I just thought I'd put up a formal notice saying that if anyone does wants to use my content, either to simply reupload or to use in a recompilation they *do* have my permission.

On a side note it was a pleasure to work with the NWN community best part of 5 years and glad to see it's still alive and well even today ^_^

- Ryuujin

I figure this thread might be useful for posting similar permission confirmations just to streamline things for the mod community so we don't get the problems the Oblivion and Skyrim nexus communities have with imported content from other Oblivion/FO modding sites being deleted for lack of permission to reupload ^^

Edited by Ryuujin-0

Sweet! Now that you have an account here, you can upload and maintain your own content to Neverwinter Nexus. It's a great start!

I know what Nexus is like for not allowing people to upload content from other sites without authors explicit consent so I figured I'd post this

I havn't done NWN modding in many years nor have any interest in all the work needed in repackaging and moving my old work over to NWN Nexus but I know a lot of my content is still in use out there (Notably in the CEP), so I just thought I'd put up a formal notice saying that if anyone does wants to use my content, either to simply reupload or to use in a recompilation they *do* have my permission.

On a side note it was a pleasure to work with the NWN community best part of 5 years and glad to see it's still alive and well even today ^_^

- Ryuujin

I figure this thread might be useful for posting similar permission confirmations just to streamline things for the mod community so we don't get the problems the Oblivion and Skyrim nexus communities have with imported content from other Oblivion/FO modding sites being deleted for lack of permission to reupload ^^

Well, I understand that you don't want to deal with the repackaging and uploading, so thank you for granting your explicit permission. I'm sure someone here will be happy to upload it for you!

Ryuuiin,

I can not thank you enough for this. Please encourage any others you have contact if they will do this it would be much appreciated. Thank you!!

Lisnpuppy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...