getting body replacer mods to work

JCRAIG15

Glad you got it working!

The DIMONIZED instructions says there is a box outside of vault 101 with clothing and body suits in it. If there is a vault 101 in New Vegas I've totally missed it. I think that body was ported over from Fallout 3 which is more than likely where vault 101 is. New Vegas is the only Bethesda game I've ever played, but won't be the last.

Anyway, in my game there is a box in the back of a pickup truck outside the Prospector Saloon in Goodsprings that contains the items described in the instructions. The main thing being body suits, I had a blast playing with those

when I first got all this working. With the bodysuits you can simply place one in a female companions inventory to quickly see what that mesh looks like.

I'm actually not sure this is the mod that placed the box in the truck, I think I tried every body replacer on the Nexus. If it's not there let me know and I'll see if I can work out where I got it from.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I have the exact same issue, tried probably 4 skins through mod manager and manually placing. Nothing worked it just ended up like that picture 90% of the time, the and if it didn't look like that picture it was a vanilla texture.

I was stuck for a while on this, I found this video. Funny thing is he's using the same body mod as I was going to use. For anyone who strolls on in here and is the kind of learner I am (Visual and prefer to see someone do it) Here is a link to a youtube video I found that can help.

I just thought this would be very helpful to some people.

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

The recommended way is to use the toggle function inside your mod manager.

I'm having the same problem and I apologize for this, but need to ask:

"How EXACTLY does one Archive Invalidate?"

When is it checked?

Is it ever unchecked?

After installing the mod, checked or not?

What about other/future mod installations?

Everyone seems to "ass-u-me" that everyone gets this "ArchiveInvalidation" step, and I apologize, but I am soooo confused about this.