tikibomber

Erm they are the links it's where I download all apachii mods from all the time. Even clicking preview files shows the esms you are missing. But im off to bed so good luck. Oh and your attitude stinks.

Your attitude wouldn't be all sunshines and rainbows after repeating yourself at least 4 times.

But yeah, you have a good night.

And as I said before;

THE LINKS ARE NOT THERE!

THEY ARE NOT LINKS!

If there is a link for both the Female and Male mods NEEDED for the mod, then I wouldn't be in the forum to begin with!

The links don't exist, and following a "path" set up by the modder only creates a circle of chasing your own tail.

I just checked, the female and male links are UNDERNEATH wigs....

If you still don't see them, maybe hit CTRL-F5 (F5 key not the letter F and 5 number key) to completely refresh the web page. Or try another web browser.

There's a new web browser out you might want to check called "YASFI", it stands for "Your Attitude Stinks.Fix It!"

• 1 month later...

Thanks. Sorry for the trouble. Couldn't figure out where the files where listed when they were there in plain sight. Found 'em while poking around with the cursor and I was like, "Uh, oooooh!"

XD

• 2 weeks later...

Erm they are the links it's where I download all apachii mods from all the time. Even clicking preview files shows the esms you are missing. But im off to bed so good luck. Oh and your attitude stinks.

Agreed. Anyway, thanks for the links, otherwise I wouldn't have found it myself

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...