Sooo... I like wearing the dresses in Fallout 4 but it really breaks my immersion to see myself running around the wasteland with ridiculous high heels that don't make sense!

You would think the lone survivor would be sensible about things and replace those hazard-prone heels with some neutral-colored sensible boots?

I'm honestly surprised I've never seen a mod fixing this. Besides... boots with dresses is kinda' fun... sorta' a "pretty punk rawk" look. :laugh:

I'm no mod-maker but I would send bushels of luv and appreciation to anyone willing to make this mod! :smile: ~<3

Indeed

there are many different kinds of attire.

I agree; tactical attire is lacking for many of the "RPG" characters.

I think you'll enjoy stuff like reichspunkt (it has "Rocketeer/Sucker Punch" style attire) <--- usually calf-high or bootettes.

the storm-boots are well done, in that, they also include the sheath-in-boot for a melee item, and the animation for drawing that mid-step.

very awesome for a "Femme-Fatale"/"swordmasteress" style character.

as well as Wondrous Attire (boots as one might find from comicbooks, knee high),

through to snow and inclement weather attire.

these latter categories are perfect for that "Daria and Jane" attire look, or Wednesday Adams/Em the Strange.

there's then also leather-goth boots and zany sneakers etc.

those are more like "Eddie Izzard thigh-high boot"

so, there's been a lot of folks make a lot of attire hehe.

I just wish they used tags and keyword identifiers more so folks can quicksearch for it.

Odd... I tried searching for both of those you mentioned and nothing came up on either the nexus or via Google, either? :huh:

Another trouble with clothing mods I'm seeing here is so many of them seem to want you to use that ghastly CBBE mod or such... and they often make the outfits with super short skirts or uncomfortably revealing. :down:

I'm not looking to turn my character into some unrealistic "booty-babe barbie" or something... I just want sensible boots paired with my modest and covering pre-war dresses... :unsure: