Camilla Getting Stuck During "The Golden Claw"

southernman86

When I started the quest "The Golden Claw", Camilla led me to the bridge outside Riverwood like she was supposed to. However, once the dialogue ended, she just stood at the bridge. After several in-game days, she was still standing there. I tried using the disable/enable console commands, as well as moveto.player to manually put her in a new location, but none of those worked. She just continued to stand where ever I moved her to. Is this a bug with the game itself, or is there some mod conflict I'm not aware of? I've listed my mods in the order in which they load below. Thanks for any help.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Hearthfires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Special Edition Patch

Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life

SexLab Lite SE

Cutting Room Floor

Unlimited Bookshelves

The Hunting Game

Dovahkiin Relax

The Choice is Yours

Immersive Patrols II

Crafting Divine Amulets

VioLens SE

Violens SE Book Menu

True Storms SE

Innkeepers Ask To Show Room

Simple Auto Unequip Ammo

Increased Bounty Gold

SkyUI SE

Simply Knock

Spouse Daily Routine

Missing Apprentices CRF Quest Fix

The Paarthurnax Dilemma

True Master Trainers (Unofficial Special Edition Patch)

Unlimited Training

Quality World Map

Enhanced Blood Main

Enhanced Blood Reduced Wound Size

Schlongs of Skyrim Lite SE

FNIS

XPMSSE

Ars Metallica

Carnival

Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul

Flower Girls SE

Amorous Adventures

Flower Girls SE - Adventures

Hunters not Bandits

Edited by southernman86

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_Golden_Claw

• While guiding you to the bridge, Camilla frequently gets stuck in place. Walking a few steps exactly behind her in line with the road prevents this, and if already stopped, returning yourself to that exact position will usually make her start walking again. If all fails, just go on and leave her; she will return to Lucan and her directions are not needed for the quest.

You will probably have to stay out of that cell for however many days it takes for that cell to refresh. I do not know what the default time is for a cell to refresh is in Skyrim but you can probably google it and find out.

I am assuming you mean she has gone to the beginning of the bridge with you and given you the dialogue about the path to follow and then got stuck.

It sounds like just a Skyrim bug rather than a mod issue but either way hopefully allowing the cell to refresh will solve it.

Thanks. I ended up starting a new game because I was having other issues as well (pathfinding issues with Saadia leading me to the room in the Bannered Mare during her quest, items on tables not being able to be picked up, etc.) Now that I've started a new game, all those issues appear to be gone.