Can someone make me a mod resource that gets rid of the main characters male/female voice

Duckfromportal

So I haven't seen a mod that does this, and I didn't really like the way the dialog choices were limited by the whole voice actors, I liked both voices but, if ever I wanted to try my hand at modding, It would probably be the headache of adding characters, and I really wouldnt wanna track a bunch of lines down to snip together to make a semi decent spliced together line if I wanted to have the main character talk, My thought on this is either get rid of their voice completely, or get rid of all none main quest-y lines, leaving those ones kept in to impact a bit more as you're playing, we could still have any grunting sounds, background chat they might have and such, but just gutting the dialogue so I and other who may be interested in trying to learn to mod, (especially for making mod characters) who feel more daunted by the whole voice acting thing of the main character.

If theres something like this that I missed could someone lead me to the author for permissions and such? It'd

be real appreciated

something like this? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20097

the idea of such a mod existed ever since the game launched (the inspiration for the mod I linked you is a mod released a really short time after the game launched)

the basic idea is to create silent sound files , and use these instead of the existing ones

so all you really need is a silent audio file , and use it for dialogs in your mod