Help, I'm being attacked for no reason in Riverwood

Archshot

I need help here, playing Skyrim SE (latest version) for the first time, with mods. Played LE before, this bug never happened.

I'm just being attack by guards and some other NPCS as soon as I get to Riverwood after finishing the golden claw/stone tablet quest. I already started a new savegame twice to see if it would stop happening and it doesn't. Already tried waiting 3 days in game, tried to yield, attack a guard and yield after attacking him, tried every suggestion I found on the internet and nothing seems to solve it.

I double checked, no bounty, didn't killed any chicken nor friendly npc, didn't stole anything I ain't done nothing wrong.

I just escaped Helgen with Hadvar, went to the Jarl and then straight to BFB, got the tablet and then when I arrive at riverwood they try to kill me.

I'm playing with around 100 mods, does anybody know if there's something I can do so I don't have to reinstall the game, or uninstall all the mods and re-start from scratch?

I'm attaching my load order if this might help

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

try committing a small crime and lowering your weapon and pay off bounty, it usually resolve most of my agro situation in the game. if that doesn't work it may be a side effect of having a perk or using a mod that modifies factions like moonlight tales.